The Electroceramics XVII virtual conference ensures a safe and welcoming environment for all participants, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, ethnicity, religion or national origin.
The organization committee expects all conference participants to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated, which includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions during the entire Electroceramics XVII conference.
- Harmful comments and/or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability or other personal characteristics.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platform Webex.
By attending the Electroceramics XVII conference, you grant ECerS and Technical University of Darmstadt the right to use your name and likeness for use in Electroceramicss XVII news or promotional materials.
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from the Electroceramics XVII conference without warning.
- Restrictions from future Electroceramics conferences and events.